Ultimate Pull-Up Program™ Coupon
The Ultimate Pull-Up Program is split into four phases that help to master pull-ups and improve strength.
The Ultimate Pull-Up Program Review
Pull-ups are among the most effective exercises. They are a versatile exercise that strengthen the upper body and they can be done with little to no equipment. They can also help with the natural muscle degeneration that comes with aging. The Ultimate Pull-Up Program was created to help anyone, in particular older women, do effective pull-ups to fight against muscular degeneration and unleash the full potential of the body.
What is the Ultimate Pull-Up Program?
The Ultimate Pull-Up Program by Meghan Callaway is a powerful comprehensive program with over 150 master programs, solving the problems that are preventing you from doing effective pull-ups. The program is split into four phases that help to master pull-ups and improve strength. It helps to strengthen not just the upper arms, but the entire body as a whole.
How Does the Ultimate Pull-Up Program Work?
The program is split into four phases that can last between 4 and 8 weeks depending on your needs and performance.
Phase 1: The Basics
The Basics phases focuses on basic exercises and hangs to build a strong foundation. Here are some of the exercises contained in phase 1:
- Basic Hangs – Many people have difficulty hanging from the bar, never mind performing a full pull-up. These are simple hangs anyone can do to become more comfortable hanging on the bar.
- Inverted Pull-Ups on Bar, Straps, or Rings – This is similar to an Australian pull-up, but a milder form. As you improve, you can start lowering your body further to increase the difficulty of the exercise.
- Hollow Body Holds – This core exercise involves laying on the floor and extending your arms and legs to work your core.
Phase 2: Progression Exercises
This phase is all about the concentric and eccentric parts of a pull-up.
- Negative Pull-Ups – Jump up to the top position or climb up from a chair and then safely lower yourself slowly
- Scapular Pull-Ups – This shrugging exercise works the shoulder blades to strengthen the trapezius and rhomboid muscles. It’s a simple enough exercise too. Just retract and contract shoulder-blades from a dead-hang position without bending your arms.
- Ab Wheel Rollouts – This isolation exercise works the lats, back, and core. To make the exercises more effective you should keep your body straight throughout.
Phase 3 – Pull-Up Mastering
After mastering all of the basics and you’ve built up your core, back, shoulder, and grip you can move on to mastering pull-ups. This is the core of the Meghan Callaway’s program. Keep going until you get the proper form and the foundational strength and skills from the first two steps. You can build reps over time.
Phase 4 – Pull-Up Progression
The fourth and final phase guides you through some advanced techniques for pull-ups, including towel pull-ups, weighted pull-ups, and single-arm pull-ups. They take your results to the next level and build on a solid foundation.
The Ultimate Pull-Up Program, as the name suggests, is the ultimate guide to performing a perfect pull-up. It covers the beginning phases too, including building up the necessary strength needed. Add in the advanced moves and finishing touches and you have a full and complete guide.
Meghan Callaway’s The Ultimate Pull-Up Program Coupon Code
The regular price of The Ultimate Pull-Up Program™ by Meghan Callaway is $149.00 on UltimatePullups.com, but today you can have it for just $97.00. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please double-check the final price as the offer may end at any time.)