Food, Health, & You Complete System
The Food, Health, & You Complete Implementation System offers valuable, potentially shocking, information about food and how it affects you.
The Food, Health, & You Complete Implementation System
Lots of people know that there is a connection between health and what you eat. That’s why the phrase “you are what you eat” exists after all. But, so few people really understand the connection. They don’t see how what they are eating is really impacting their health and the health of their loved ones. The Food, Health, and You Complete Implementation System goes into details about the food/health connection.
What is the Food, Health, & You Complete Implementation System?
The Food, Health, and You Complete Implementation System contains a range of modules that offer valuable, potentially shocking, information about food and how it affects you. The system puts you on the proper path to actually eating right for long-term health. You’ll learn how to heal your body from inside out using the right foods to boost your health and immune system.
What do you get with this system?
Dr. Carl Bamlet’s Food, Health, & You Complete Implementation System is broken down into eight parts, or episodes. Each one looks at a different aspect of food and health and how to eat right to stay healthy;
- The Scary Truth About Sugar – This episode looks at why the idea of eating less and exercising more can be counterproductive. It can cause you to gain more weight and damage your metabolism. You’ll learn why levels of type 2 diabetes, cancer, obesity, dementia, and heart disease are increasing and how to prevent them from happening to you.
- How to Burn Fat and Lose Weight – You’ll learn how to quickly and effectively lose weight, which may be simpler than you expect. Counting calories isn’t the catch-all solution that most people think it is.
- The Truth About Diabetes – This episode looks at the solution to the problem of diabetes. You’ll learn how to take control of your dietary choices in order to prevent diabetes or, if it’s too late for that, how to work on reversing the effects.
- Gut Health – Episode 4 looks at gut bacteria, and how the ecosystem of your gut is connected to overall health. Learn more about why your digestive system is at the heart of all health concerns, including mental health, immune system, and overall quality of life.
- Problems with Gluten and Gluten Free, What Next? – Episode 5 looks at the truth about gluten and the “gluten free” diet. Don’t become one of those people who cuts gluten out of their diet only to replace it with something else that’s as unhealthy, if not more so.
- Fighting Cancer With Nutrition – This episode tackles the issue of cancer. Learn more about how cancer is similar to a plant and how the environment can cause it to thrive – or stop it in its tracks. You’ll learn about epigenetics and how it relates to your own individual risk of developing cancer, and what can be done to avoid it.
- Sleep, Toxins, and Autoimmune Wellness – Episode 7 looks at what to do if you have an autoimmune disease. You’ll be taken through your possible treatment options and learn how to better manage your conditions. Take back control over your immune system.
- Are Fake Sweeteners Worse than Sugar? – Last but not least is episode eight. This one uncovers the truth about artificial foods and how they completely lack nutrition. Learn how to see through the clever marketing and find foods that actually offer healthy nutrition.
The Food, Health, and You Complete Implementation System covers everything there is to know about the connection between what you eat and your health. Learn what you should and shouldn’t be eating and how good health begins in the kitchen.
Dr. Carl Bamlet’s The Food, Health, & You Complete Implementation System Discount
The regular price of The Food, Health, & You Complete Implementation System™ by Dr. Carl Bamlet is $399.95 on FoodHealthAndYou.com, but today you can have it for just $199.95. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please double-check the final price as the offer may end at any time.)