No one wants to look older than they are. Most people don’t even want to look as old as they are. Wrinkles are a major sign of aging, and there are a multitude of products designed around removing them. Plexaderm is one such anti-aging cream that promises to remove under-eye bags and reduce wrinkles.
What is Plexaderm?
Plexaderm is a skincare serum that is directly applied to skin to reduce under-eye puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles. It lifts wrinkles and tightens bags to leave your skin looking smoother, healthier, and younger. What makes Plexaderm different from other products on the market is that it doesn’t claim to work as a moisturizer or a long-term treatment. Rather it works in the short-term as a filler and tightener. It’s designed for quick applications such as dates.
Plexaderm is also known as Plaxederm Rapid Reduction Cream or Plexaderm Rapid Wrinkle Remover and it could prove to be a natural alternative to injections and surgeries; which can cause more pain and trouble than they are worth.
How Does Plexaderm Work?
Plexaderm uses moisturising agents and skin-tightening crystals that are rapidly absorbed into the skin to smooth out wrinkles and reduce under-eye puffiness. There are other light-diffusing ingredients in the formula to take the age-defying effects to the next level.
The product works in a similar manner to other such products. It fills in wrinkles, smooths out fine lines, and makes the skin absorb light rather than reflecting it and creating wrinkles. Wrinkles are actually the shadows caused by these lines in skin. Applying Plexaderm fills in the shadows and causes light to be absorbed so that it can’t create these shadows. What you’re left with is smoother looking skin free from wrinkles.
There are six key ingredients of Plexaderm;
- Sodium Silicate – This is an inorganic salt skin care products use to balance pH levels and prevent the metallic packaging from damaging the product.
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate – This natural mineral is refined from clay and used in skin care products as a thickening agent
- CI 77489 (Iron Oxide) -This is another inorganic chemical. This one is used as a colorant and as a way to create a reflective effect. Basically it helps color the skin and make it look younger.
- Haluronic Acid – This is a natural glycosaminoglycan known for its incredible skin moisturizing and healing abilities. This ingredient fills in the gaps between collagen and elastin, restoring lost moisture and re-hydrating skin.
- Phennoxyethanol – This germicide and preservative is used in a lot of skincare products and other cosmetics. It’s commonly used as a fragrance.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – This is a natural preservative that is also used as a skin conditioner and natural deodorizer.
Plexaderm is a skincare product designed to eliminate wrinkles as quickly and effectively as possible. The results may be only short-term, but they will last for a few hours. It’s an ideal product if you need to look younger in a hurry. All the ingredients contained in the cream are considered safe, and it couldn’t be easier to apply. Plexaderm does come with a complete money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with the results.
Plexaderm Coupon Code
The regular price of Plexaderm™ is $119.90 on www.PlexaDerm.com, but today you can have it for just $59.95. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please double-check the final price as the offer may end at any time.)