Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday™ Discount
Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday contains life lessons, recipes, and primitive food storage methods from generations past to survive even the harshest of times.
Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday Review
They say that society is only nine meals away from complete anarchy. One only has to look at the Great Depression, rationing, and modern countries where people don’t have enough food to see what even a small lack of food can do. With that said, how prepared are you for an emergency situation where there isn’t enough food to go around? The Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday by Lisa Cook teaches you all about how to survive no matter what.
What is the Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday Book?
To put it simply, Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday by Lisa Cook is a book containing things like life lessons, recipes, and primitive food growth/storage methods those from generations past used to survive even the harshest of times. Prepare yourself and your family by learning from the past. Remember, those who don’t learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
What do you Learn with Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday?
- Keep Food Fresh For up to 10 Years – This skill allows you to put together a great stockpile of food that you never have to worry about. Put together six months’ of food and rest assured you’re ready no matter what. The best part is that these methods use no preservatives.
- Test If Food has Gone Bad or Not – Most people assume they can tell if food is spoiled or not just by looking at it or smelling it. This isn’t enough though. There are times when signs of spoiling – such as cloudiness – are actually good. Lisa teaches you how to really tell if food is good or not.
- How to make your own bread – there’s nothing better than the smell of freshly baked bread. You’ll also learn of lots of other great foods that got your ancestors through tough times like the Great Depression. These meals are cheap, delicious, and nutritious.
- How to make and preserve lots of homemade goods like your own butter and cheese with simple and inexpensive ingredients.
- How to render fat and use it to preserve meat for up to two years without any electricity. All you’ll need is a few mason jars. Even better, this method renders meat in a way that preserves the taste.
- How to field dress and gut animals so they don’t spoil. This is essential for avoiding quickly-spoiling meat, particularly when the power goes down and you can’t use your refrigerator. You’ll discover how the Native Americans were able to preserve a whole deer without losing any of it.
- The foods that sustained troops during the lengthy campaigns of the Civil War. Soldiers were able to survive for months on their hard tacks, cornbread, johnnycakes, biscuits, and a few other foods. They are great for stockpiling as they are made to last for as long as possible.
There was a time before we all had refrigerators and freezers. Yet we still managed to survive. The lessons on how to do that have been lost to time, but now Lisa Cook has brought them back to prominence with Lisa Cook’s Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, contact Lisa Cook to get a full refund.
Lisa Cook’s Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday Discount
The regular price of Forgotten Lessons of Yesterday™ by Lisa Cook is $47.00 on LessonsOfYesterday.com, but today you can have it for just $37.00. Claim your discount while it’s still available! (Please double-check the final price at checkout as the offer may end at any time.)