Heal-n-Soothe™ Coupon Code
Heal-n-Soothe harnesses the power of enzymes to bolster the body’s natural inflammation-handling processes, treating arthritis pain.
Many people are dealing with back and joint pain, and it can feel impossible to get relief for joint inflammation. There are plenty of supplements that claim to be effective, but the market is so flooded it can be hard to choose just one. Heal-n-Soothe is a supplement designed to reduce inflammation and get your life back on track, and that’s the arthritis supplement we’ll be taking a closer look at today.
What is Heal-n-Soothe?
Heal-n-Soothe by Living Well Nutraceuticals is a natural supplement designed to reduce inflammation and treat arthritis pain. It has a wide range of ingredients known for reducing inflammation. What makes it unique is that it is vegan friendly, containing no shellfish or animal products. The natural ingredients get to work reducing inflammation and improving quality of life.
How Does Heal-n-Soothe Work?
Heal-n-Soothe harnesses the power of enzymes to bolster the body’s natural inflammation-handling processes. Rather than just reducing inflammation itself, Heal-n-Soothe boosts the inflammation reducing power of the body to reduce joint pain and improve mobility. It also contains a range of herbs and plant extracts that are known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. So you get a double-whammy of anti-inflammatory benefits.
Heal-n-Soothe Arthritis Supplement Ingredients
It’s important to know just what is inside a supplement before taking it. All of the ingredients used to make this supplement come from natural sources such as plants and roots. It also contains no animal products, which is rare in a supplement of this nature. Here’s a look at the key Heal-n-Soothe ingredients:
- Boswellia Extract – Boswellia extract is another name for Indian frankincense, a common medicinal treatment used in Indian herbopathy. It’s supposed to work as an anti-inflammatory agent and certain studies have shown that it can indeed do this.
- Enzyme Blend – The supplement has a blend of ingredient from different sources including pineapple and papaya. They work as natural pain reducers and anti-inflammatory agents and have been used in natural medicine for many years.
- Ginger – This natural extract is commonly used to calm an upset stomach and reduce inflammation
- Devil’s Claw Extract – This African herb is most commonly used to make medicine for treating arthritis and atherosclerosis. It is said to contain chemical compounds that reduce pain and swelling.
- Mohave Yucca Root – This extract is derived from the yucca plant of the American southwest and it is thought to reduce inflammation. It is also packed with antioxidants.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – These compounds are derived from citrus fruit rinds and are said to be effective because of their vitamin C content, which reduces inflammation.
- Ruti – Rutin is another natural source of bioflavonoids that is known to work as an anti-inflammatory.
Heal-n-Soothe is a rather apt name for this supplement, as healing and soothing is what it is designed to do. It achieves this with a mixture of natural ingredients that have been used in traditional medicine for years. If you’re having trouble with joint pain and it’s stopping you from living your life, then you should consider picking up a bottle of Living Well Nutraceuticals’ Heal-n-Soothe and trying it for yourself.
Living Well’s Heal-n-Soothe Coupon Code
The regular price of Heal-n-Soothe™ by Living Well is $59.00 (the front-end offer on LoseTheBackPain.com), but today you can have it for just $0.00. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please check the final price before ordering as prices can vary based on various conditions.)