What is Blossom Nighttime Ageless Serum?
The Nighttime Ageless Serum is created by Cat Stone, based on CBD oil extract from the Hemp plant, Retinol and 7 additional natural components that are devised to improve the beauty of your skin: refresh and hydrates it, prevent wrinkles and manage the inflammation that might cause many other related issues (for example, dry skin and acne), as well as help your body (inflammation on your skin can affect your body internally.).
Who is Cat Stone?
Cat Stone is the creator of Blossom Nighttime Ageless Serum. After a terrible disappointment with a skin care cream sold to her by a friend who was in a pyramid scheme business and having a serious harmful reaction to it (the cream contained, among its ingredients, formaldehyde), she decided she had enough and went onto the search for something that could actually help her.
Cat Stone stumbled upon CBD Oil (Short for Cannabinoid oil), made from hemp, which she have used before for her aching knees and anxiety, and after proving the benefits firsthand by applying it to her face like a face cream, realized she could help many other people with the healing effects it had on her.
What makes Nighttime Ageless Serum with CBD special?
The Blossom Nighttime has many benefits that are given by its main components: CBD Oil and Retinol, along 7 additional ingredients that improve its effects on the skin.
But besides this, it is also designed to go against the traditional beauty and skin care business culture, by reducing prices (and focusing on the formula itself), using only natural ingredients (which means no parabens, artificial fragrances or dyes, no formaldehyde or lead) and ensuring no animal testing done on it.
Blossom Nighttime Ageless Ingredients
- CBD Oil – This oil is one of the base ingredients of the serum, and it is a psycho-inactive (which means it won’t get you high) wide spectrum (which means it takes the effects of the full plant) oil extracted from the Hemp plant, made sure to be from high-quality Colorado-grown hemp.
- Retinol – Just another fancy name for Vitamin A, it promotes the speed of skin recovery times and it’s widely used and known. However, since some people might experience some inflammation to it, there have been additional ingredients added that will counter it’s possible adverse effects.
- Jojoba Oil – It helps to reduce skin inflammation and boost collagen generation.
- Provitamin B5 – It promotes the retention of moisture on your skin, and thus, improve elasticity and softness.
- Cetyl Alcohol Derived From Coconut Oil It helps improve the consistency of the serum, and it’s a natural compound extracted from the Coconut Oil.
- Ergothioneine – It’s a compound extracted from mushrooms and promotes the protection of your skin from oxidative and DNA damage which damages the skin.
- Vitamin E – It’s essential to repair skin damage, and it’s been recommended by dermatologists to speed the healing process.
- Spilanthes Flower Extract – This extract has the effect to relax your face muscles and help you avoid wrinkles (around 29% of wrinkles are produced by tight face muscles).
- Vitamin C – It improves the regenerative process of the skin and promotes the natural collagen production.
Money Back Guarantee
There is no time limit for the money-back guarantee, and if the product doesn’t do as promised, you can send an email to Blossom Skincare, ask for a refund, and it will be issued with too much hassle.
Blossom Skincare’s Blossom Nighttime Ageless Serum Discount
The regular price of Blossom Nighttime Ageless Serum™ by Blossom Skincare is $49.97 on GetBlossomNow.com, but today you can have it for just $37.97. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please double-check the final price as the offer may end at any time.)