Biotic Balance Probiotic Review
There is a growing amount of evidence showing that our gut flora – a collection of microorganisms that evolved along with us in a symbiotic relationship – have far more benefits for our health than anyone had anticipated.
The initial discovery of probiotics itself began with a surprising observation from Elie Metchnikoff – the father of probiotics – who noticed that peasants in Bulgaria lived to deep age despite high poverty and harsh environment. It was later confirmed that this was due to manipulation of gut flora with host-friendly bacteria present in sour milk.
Deliberately nourishing bacteria may sound counter-intuitive at first as, after all, we expend great effort in eliminating bacteria by using soap and shampoos on a regular basis, but the right bacteria at the right place are pivotal for the maintenance of our health and prevention of serious diseases and obesity.
Probiotics, meaning pro-life, are microorganisms that bolster your gut flora, which among many other benefits, greatly affects your digestion and immune system, guaranteed to rectify previous bad eating habits and life style choices.
Biotic Balance Probiotic in particular has 10 powerful strains of bacteria, customized to offer the very best that a probiotic could offer in order to maximize health benefits:
- Bacterium lactis – assists with healthy functioning of immune system
- Bacterium longum – helps break down legumes, grains, and cruciferous vegetables that are difficult to digest. Naturally, this also assures that the nutrients will be properly absorbed.
- Lactobacillus casei – Halts the growth of harmful bacteria and generates lactic acid in the digestive system, which is conducive to balancing the pH level of your body.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – Helpful with dealing with unexplainable fatigue, as well with the treatment of pollen allergies.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – Bacteria with the sole purpose of destroying bad bacteria by the production of acids.
- Bacterium breve – Our ability to break down sugars in digestive tract reduces as we age, this bacteria bolsters this process.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Important with digestion of dairy products and production of vitamin K as a byproduct.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – Generates a barrier in your intestines to prevent bad bacteria from spreading.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – Boosts the metabolic rate, which is vital if you want to ward weight gain.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus – A regulatory bacteria that flourishes other good probiotics.
Unlike many other probiotics, which inject filters, grain-based ingredients and milk cultures, Biotic Balance Probiotic is 100% vegan and gluten free, without any additives.
Furthermore, you only need to take it once per day, in form of a capsule.
If there is any food supplement that could be called “medicinal food” Biotic Balance Probiotic fits the bill.
Organifi’s Biotic Balance Probiotic Coupon Code
The regular price of Biotic Balance Probiotic™ by Organifi is $69.95 on www.BioticBalance.com, but today you can have it for just $47.95. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please double-check the final price as the offer may end at any time.)